The organization is known as the International Union of Allied, Novelty and Production Workers.
The jurisdiction of the International Union shall cover workers employed in general manufacturing and related industries, and workers in such other trades and industries as the General Executive Board may determine.
The Objects of the International Union are:
- To unite, within the International Union, all workers employed in the industry under its jurisdiction, regardless of race, sex, color, creed, or nationality.
- To increase wages and lessen hours of work.
- To increase job security and to better the working and living conditions of its members.
- To establish and maintain collective bargaining throughout the trades and industry within its jurisdiction.
- To defend and extend democratic institutions and procedures and the civil rights and liberties of its members and all others.
- To promote the health and security, and to provide facilities for advancing the cultural, educational, social and recreational interest of workers and their families.
- To give assistance and encouragement to organizations in organizing workers, and to engage in such other activities as may be necessary and proper to strengthen the labor movement.
- To affiliate with or lend assistance to associations of labor organizations.
- To further legislative protection for all working people in their rights to organize for the mutual protection and improvement.
- To work for the advancement of union-made products and of all union labels as a source of strength in the attainment of fair conditions of employment.